Learn powerful practices that support body image resilience, mental health, and transform dancers from critical to confident.
For too long, dance education and dance culture have placed looks, performance, and competition before the mental and physical health of dancers. Dance Educators play a special role in breaking the harmful traditions and practices that have been perpetuated in dance culture through generations.
This video & workbook bundle includes:
- Recording of the Building Better Body Image in Dancers webinar
- Webinar Workbook to use alongside the video recording - includes worksheets for dance students
- Building Better Body Image in Dancers Workbook to use as a follow up to the webinar - with tips, strategies and suggestions for incorporating body positive work into dance classes
If you’re a dance teacher who wants to instill body confidence in their students, but been unsure of where to start, or what to say or do (or not do), this is the bundle to set you up for success!
- Research backed data for why it's especially difficult for dancers to have positive body image
- Powerful practices to transform dancer mindset from critical to confident
- Action steps you can implement to foster an inclusive and accepting dance studio culture